December 30, 2011

Finished Knit: Ornaments - Batch 2


This rounds up the Christmas ornaments for the year. The second batch consisted of 18 ornaments.


That makes 38 ornaments total! They are so addicting. Had I not had other orders to finish before Christmas, I would probably still be knitting ornaments! I think my favorite of the designs is the traveling ribbon. It just seems especially Christmasy to me.



Yarn: Knit Picks Palette in assorted colors - 112 grams / 518 yards total

Needles: US 2/2.27mm Harmony wood DPNs

Knitline: November 23rd - December 8th

YTD Mileage: 7.06 miles. Oh ho ho! Perhaps I will make 8?

Happy Knitting,
Meg

2 comments:

Marti said...

The ornaments are really nice. Have a new year filled with peace and happiness.

Farm Girl said...

They looks so nice, I love all of the different patterns you used.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...