November 18, 2011

The Day Before


 Oh, what a beautiful Friday! It's overcast and slightly fogging and wonderfully crisp outside. Our fireplace is burning away and the kids are all snuggled up in the living room and...

Wait. It's Friday. Tomorrow is Craft Show Day 1.

Did someone hit the fast forward button and not tell me?

I was just sitting here thinking that I had a whole week left! Well, I think I'm just about ready. Things are washed and blocked. Tags are upon items. I need to finish pricing and do inventory. Print patterns. Take pictures of the finished things I haven't snapped yet. And put ribbons on ornaments.

Is it sad that I realized one of the things I need to do for this weekend is tweeze my eyebrows? The things you start to worry about at the last minute...

I really wish I had more to take with me. I need another week or 5! What I do have will just have to be enough. I am thankful that my sister will be with me selling her photography, so the table won't look so sparse!

On another note, I watched that same baby sister get proposed to last night! It was very sweet but all I kept thinking was "Oh, I'm so excited, but... She's my baby sister!!" It's weird watching her grow up.

So I get to pop out a kid in early March and then be in her wedding in April. Ha. I told her I better have a dress that doesn't hug my extra "curves".


I hope you all have a wonderful, amazing weekend!
Meg

9 comments:

Marti said...

Time certainly seems to fly when there are so many things to do. Your projects look awesome. I'm sure your booth will be a popular one.

Kessie said...

Oooh, the question got popped, eh? It's about time! As for the craft fair, I'm sure you'll do just fine. If it's anything like the ones I've been to, you'll have a terrific amount of fun.

Rachel said...

Trust me.
It just hit the fair is tomorrow and now I'm trippin' balls.
I'm terrified that in the panic-y rush of getting last minute stuff together I'll end up forgetting something.
...Like that stuff I'm supposed to sell.


Bahaha I suppose we'll have to wait until March/April to get dresses then!

Kim said...

Good luck with your show. I hope you sell out!

Farm Girl said...

I think all of the goodies you have ready will be just fine. Congrats to R. and to you big sister. You are always back into normal clothes the weekend after you have the baby anyway. :)
I love, love that the boys are coming here next week to give thanks. That is the best thing I have ever heard. See you tomorrow. I can't wait to see everything all laid out.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Congrat's to your sister! Wow.....you have a busy year ahead. The items look just beautiful. Good luck!

myletterstoemily said...

i know your beauties flew off the rack! they
are all so pretty. i hope you got those brows
tweezed!

Allison said...

Ha! I would have thought of my eyebrows too! What funny sisters we would be. How did it go yesterday?

Dawn said...

Been thinking of you....wondering how it went!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...