October 18, 2011

Finished Knit: Zombie!


Now that this little brain eater has reached it's recipient, I can share him with you!


This guy was a surprise gift for a blog friend who I have considered my "zombie cheerleader" ever since I started making the silly things. I get a little worried sending them through the mail, lest somehow they escape and wind up where they aren't supposed to. But so far we haven't had any... incidents.


Pattern: Bill the Zombie by Meg

Yarn: Drops Alpaca in "Dark Lime" and red, Knit Picks Stroll in Dusk - 150ish yards total for all

Needles: US 1 /2.25mm Harmony wood dpns

Knitline: October 4th - October 11th

YTD Mileage: Just a wee 150 yards puts me at 4.27 miles.

Happy Knitting,
Meg

5 comments:

Kim said...

Lol. He is so cute!

Farm Girl said...

He is just great, I am so glad she finally got the guy and now the post man is safe. :)

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

He is too adorable to be scary. Great job!!!

Allison said...

Haha. Yay for zombies gone postal! :D He looks nice and creepy with the pumpkins nearby.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Absolutely adorable, er...scary. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...