October 26, 2011

Finished Knit: Punkin Hats



Sweet sheep. Can someone explain to me where the whole month of October went? At least I figured out what month it was a made the boys a few hats. Punkin hats!

And they have been giggling about them. Silly boys. 

Now I just realized that the craft show is 3 and a half weeks away. Umm. I'm not panicking. Not at all! No need to call the men in the white coats... *bites nails and shakes like a chihuahua*

Small people don't sit still

Pattern: Punkin Hat by me (generic hat with a stem)

Yarn: Red Heart Super Saver in "Pumpkin" (how appropriate!) - 268 yards / 146 grams

Needles: US 6/4mm Addi Turbo circulars

Knitline: October 10th - October 21st for all three

YTD Mileage: 4.42!

Happy Knitting,
Meg

10 comments:

Farm Girl said...

I love those punkin hats!!! They just looks so cute. I can hear them just laughing over them.

Kim said...

Just too cute for words!!

MarmePurl said...

I think my grandsons need these..wonder if I can get them done in the few days i have left with them?

William said...

Next project: Spaghetti squash hat (post-cooking).

Allison said...

Sweet! I made a pumpkin hat for my great-nephew a few years back. Irresistible!

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

The hats are adorable but the models are even cuter. How handsome and sweet.

Staci@LifeAtCobbleHillFarm said...

Lovin' those hats on those adorable little heads. So sweet!!

myletterstoemily said...

oh!!!! i wish i had some of the darlin'
punkins in my pumkin patch!

i linked over here just now, because i
wanted everyone to see your charming
blog and MY zombie.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

So, so cute...and your zombie is just wonderful. My five year old is always laughing about zombies...now when did they become so popular?

Your knitting is just great.

Lynn said...

Oh, are these just the cutest ever, Meg! Of course those adorable little faces peeking out add to the hats' charm :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...