August 19, 2011

Finished Knit: Emilies in Grey


Two! Two finished knitting posts! Ah ha ha ha! (A la The Count.)

Again with the sad photos because of lighting/lack of husband to take pictures.

This pattern is apparently my current go-to little knitting right now. That and baby hats (did I mention I'm knitting another pink baby hat? They're just so tiny and cute.)

These will be going in the shop once I have better pictures.


Pattern: Emilie Mitts by Meg

Yarn: Knit Picks Stroll in "Ash" - 33 grams/152 yards

Needles: US 2/2.75 mm Harmony wood dpns

Knitline: July 31st - August 13th

YTD Mileage: 3.02 miles. Gee only 7 more miles to go to meet my goal this year...

3 comments:

no spring chicken said...

Great yarn for a great pattern! You go, you little knitting machine... :)

Blessings, Debbie

Farm Girl said...

Wow are you quick or what?
Good job!

Allison said...

I love my Emilies!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...