April 19, 2011

Goodies For You!

Full Page
If y'all haven't noticed by now, I love to cook. Feeding people - stuffing them to the brim, really - makes me happy. And I have a lot of recipes.

I've tried a few different ways to keep our favorites organized.

I've tried keeping them bookmarked (if they're on the internet) and printing them out as needed. Waste of paper. I've tried keeping the print outs in a binder, but my OCD nature doesn't like how they aren't uniform.

I've tried that Demy thing that my grandmother got me for Christmas but I just tend to reach for the books and papers more often, plus whenever I try to use it the battery is dead, which doesn't help me at all.

I've even tried making my own typed out recipe pages complete with a picture of the dish, but it's really too much work and I realized...

Nothing can beat the simple, nostalgic pleasure of writing down your favorite recipes with a pencil.

So, I made up a few "blank" pages and wanted to share them with y'all.

Half page


Two styles: Full page, for those big recipes and Half page which has two recipes on a single page. They are for 8.5 x 11 pages. The half pages can be left whole, or cut in half for a little recipe card style.


Full Page - Download via Google Docs
Half Page - Download via Google Docs

Happy Eating,
Meg

1 comment:

Allison said...

Darling! So so cute.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...