January 4, 2011

Follow Free!

This spider has nothing to do with this post, I just think he's hilarious. (In a creepy spider sort of way.)

I've done it. I've removed the "Follow" feature on the sidebar.

I've become too consumed with how many people I have following my blog. I lost one the other day and have been enveloped with curiosity, and sometimes guilt, over why they might have left.

I generally try to be the person that doesn't care what other people think. I am who I am and if you don't like it, you can leave. Well they did! LOL! And I've wondered why ever since.

So I'm Follower Free now!

What this means for people who want to keep up with me:

- You can still follow me in a round about way by adding me to your Blogger Dashboard, Google Reader, or other blog catcher of your choice.

- You can sign up for the RSS feed up there in the right hand corner.

- You can sign up for getting posts via email, also up there in the right hand corner.

- You can bookmark me, if you are so inclined, to visit on a daily basis because you love me so much.

I feel better already!

Happy Tuesday,
Meg

4 comments:

Farm Girl said...

Wow, I thought I was such a dweeb when I went into the tailspin about it. I does make you crazy doesn't it.
It is easier let me tell you. Not knowing.
It does give you a bit of freedom.

Dawn said...

Oh YAY! I am so glad you ARE free!!!
When this becomes a "thing" for me...I would HAVE to remove it....I sometimes seem a little put-off so to speak when I lose one (or 2)...makes you wonder just what you did!?!

I can't tell if it's good or not for me.
I am proud of you though.....maybe I need a bit more of that in me.....hmmmmmm......

Allison said...

I shall follow you to the ends of the earth. :D

What in the world kind of weird spider is that? Oh my gosh!!!

Kessie said...

I just bookmark the blogs I'm interested in, or dump them to Blogger dashboard. Usually I only click "Follow" because it dumps to the Blogger dashboard automatically.

Grats on your domain name! I see it up there. :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...