December 31, 2010

Random on The Last Day of The Year!


I figured the last day of the year was a good day to do a Random post, seeing as how I haven't done one in awhile. 

1. Remember how I was going to try to finish the pink shawl by the end of the year?

Shazzam! I did it. Finished the incredibly, painfully long bind off last night.


It's on the blocking board now and I'll hopefully have a Finished post up by the end of the day. It was close, but I did it. I'm curious to see how much yardage this was.

2. It's New Years Eve! Tomorrow is the beginning of 2011. Ugh. I'm getting old. If you haven't done a list of resolutions yet, maybe now is a good time? If you're into that.

3. Speaking of my list of resolutions - Number 4 on that list is on it's way. I've got my Fictitious Business name (or "Doing Business As") license and my application for a seller's permit is on it's way to the state right now! I've started my Etsy account and am hoping to start selling as soon as I get that permit back. I'm nervously excited about finally selling my stuff. Wish me luck!

4. Did I mention it's New Year's Eve? I'm kind of shocked this year is gone.

5. It's been an absolutely wonderful week having Ben home. Neither of us is looking forward to him going back to work on Monday.

6. In an effort to streamline the selling of stuff, and achieve #6 in that Resolutions List, I'd like to get at least the domain name changed for this site soon. Would y'all follow me if I changed it to a .com? The RSS feeds should update automatically once I switch over, but if there's any problems I'll let you know. The look of the site will stay the same for awhile, just the address will change.

7. It's the end of the year! Woot!

Happy New Year,
Meg

2 comments:

Kessie said...

Congrats on finishing the shawl! It looks gorgeous.

When you get a domain, let me know so I can update my bookmark. :-)

From Beyond My Kitchen Window said...

Another beauty!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...