November 21, 2010

Week of Thanks :: Day 4

Today - well every day really, but for the blog today - I'm thankful for my husband. For, well honestly for putting up with all my crap. Because goodness knows there's a lot of it.

He's our provider, and a wonderful daddy. He's patient, and loving, and he's the biggest freaking goofball I've ever met. And he's given me 3 beautiful babies.

I've gushed on about him before, so I'll leave this post short so you don't all vomit from the gooeyness that oozes from me on occasion. Sorry, I can't help it.


2 comments:

Farm Girl said...

You are so funny, I am so glad he makes you laugh. He does keep life...lively. He has given you the best guys in the world.
He is a hard working blessing. You know, I don't think my floors have ever been mopped as good since you guys got married. :)

Allison said...

I think it's sweet that you gush over your husband. Keep gushing! You'll never regret loving him... xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...