June 20, 2010

A Littlest Birthday

Today is my littlest man's one year birthday. I can't believe he is already a year. It seems like just yesterday that I popped him out. Who told him he could grow up?

He is such a big boy. It cracks me up that he thinks he is "one of the guys" and runs around like he can do everything his older brothers do. We were saying this morning that he acts more like an 18 month or two year old than a one year old.

It was so nice to have a normal, safe, full term pregnancy and delivery. And this is what I got out of it. He is almost always smiling and laughing. He chases his brothers around and tackles them to the ground. He snuggles me when he's tired or sad. And he makes the most adorable scrunchy face when he's upset.

It's weird to think that one of these days I will have to let them go live their own lives. But until then, they are all mine! Muahaha.

Happy Birthday Duder!



4 comments:

William said...

It's hard to believe he's already one years old!

Happy Bretday!

Farm Girl said...

Ron and I were talking that he seems almost 3 instead of 1 because he already keeps up with all of the "older boys."
Those are great pictures!
Have a great Day!

Kessie said...

Happy birthday to Duder! Gosh, they get big so fast, don't they? I love the idea of him tackling his brothers to the ground.

Also, holy cow, you changed your blog layout! It looks good!

Wordmom said...

Meg, these photos of Brett are wonderful!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...