March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

It's Menu Plan Monday! Or rather, Menu List, I suppose. Since we plan on Sundays. But I digress.

Before I get any farther I want to share a new site with you I found the other day. All Home Cooking, All Year Long. I've just scrolled through the first page and I can already tell you I plan on making the English Muffins, Cheesy Pasta with Bacon and Peas, and possibly the Sweet Potato Sandwich Rolls. Her food looks delicious. That cheesy pasta one makes my mouth water.

I try not to go to the store on the last Thursday of the month just so we eat up what we have, so the list is pretty boring this week.

Monday: Carbonara
Tuesday: Beans from the freezer
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Roast and Taters
Thursday: Shredded beef tacos
Friday: Hot Dogs
Saturday & Sunday: TBD (I'll figure something out when we get there)

I have a recipe for lentil & rice casserole that I want to try but I am going to make it for lunch first as a test run so that I don't ruin dinner if it bombs. This way I can have Ben try the leftovers rather than have to eat it for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I enjoy reading every comment and I will try to get back to you if I'm able.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...